Happy Wednesday. Let’s talk about jumpers real quick and how they are the perfect wardrob staple you can wear to work and on the weekend! To say I am obsessed with jumpers is an understatement. They are perfect to dress up or wear casually, just toss on a sweater or jean jacket for work! This romper is CURRENTLY on sale! I paired this simple romper with a small heal slip on shoe and this fun bag pack purse. You guys I wear this purse everywhere. I never thought I would use it as much as I do now.
Good Morning and thank you for tuning in to my segment! If you missed it well your still in luck! I am sharing a full recap on the products that I talked about how to beat the August heat! All these products I am talking about are so easy to incorporate into your day-to- day lifestyle.
Bioderma Hydrabio Brume
● Provides a precise dose of refreshing cleansing water which soothes and enhances sensitive skin
● Perfect balance of mineral salts and trace elements makes this the perfect product for sensitive and dehydrated skin
● Relieves burning, itching, sunburn, razor burn and other irritations
● Instantly refreshes skin, and can also be used to remove makeup or remove excess product after facial treatments, masks, etc.
● Available for $14.90 at Beautylish.com
Embryolisse Eau de Beaute Rosamelis
● Refreshing alcohol-free toner, great for cooling off skin and reviving your skin in the AM or as a mid-day pick me up!
● Restores skin’s pH balance for a refreshed complexion
● Orange and witch hazel extracts minimize pores and brighten skin, while cornflower and rose extracts calm redness and soften skin
● Use after cleansing face, and follow with your favorite moisturizer
● Available at Dermstore.com for $35
Nerium Eye-V™ Moisture Boost Hydrogel Patches
● Instant remedy for stressed, fatigued or puffy eyes
● Patches feature ThermoReact technology and a host of ingredients to deliver a quick, cooling, quenching boost for an instant “eye lift” effect
● Sleek and translucent design makes Eye-V™ patches easy to wear while driving to work, walking your dog, or in-between meetings
● Use once a week to keep eyes fresh – can be stored in the fridge for optimal cooling effects
● Available at Nerium.com – $55 for a box of 5 sets of patches
Lancome Energie de Vie Illuminating & Anti-Fatigue Cooling Eye Gel
● Frosty roll-on applicator and cooling gel formula hydrates skin while eliminating signs of fatigue
● Features a frosty roll-on applicator with three steel rollerballs to instantly refresh, cool and wake up tired eyes
● Plumping crystalline gel breaks into water for an instantly cooling and hydrating effect
● The formula is specifically formulated to retain 60 times its weight in water, leaving skin ultra-hydrated for up to 24 hours
● Available at retailers nationwide for $39
Rustic MAKA Soothe Spray
● SOOTHE After Sun Spray goes beyond today’s standards of natural with the aim to first and foremost effectively nourish the body without any toxic ingredients
● SOOTHE harnesses the cooling power of Peppermint essential oil to cool sun-kissed skin on contact
● Organic Calendula calms the skin, while soothing Aloe hydrates and nourishes within
● Easy to use, no-fuss spray locks shut for no-spill storage in any travel bag
● Cruelty-free and made in the USA
● Available at RustikMAKA.com for $15.95
You guessed right, today is my birthday! The big 2-5, I feel like I literally just got use to saying I was 24. I have heard more times than not that this year is going to be the best one yet, or either I am going to have a mid life crisis. Whatever god throws at me I think I will be okay. Hey! I get to rent a car hassle free also I have heard, ha! Be sure to keep scrolling to find out more about the birthday girl. Below I am sharing 25 lessons I have learned in the last year. (Dress and Shoes Linked Below)
Twenty- Five is a year to challenge myself to really look at life with purpose. I find myself getting caught up in planning my future I forget to be in the moment. I get anxiety just thinking about it. We all are guilty of this. Yes we need to plan for the future in a way but my goodness I find myself focusing on that more that anything.
I AM OBSSESSED WITH THESE SHOES.
25 things I learned upon turning 25!
Take care of yourself first, your mind, body and soul.
Surround yourself with people who love you, respect you and value you.
Some people just really suck.
Good things happen when you work your butt off!
When a new opportunity comes you way, take it. You never know until you try.
Saving money is hard! One of my goals is to improve my budgeting habits.
Never be afraid to ask, the worst thing they will say is no.
Find time to just have fun!
Don’t waste your time on something you don’t like. Life is way to short.
Fine peace within yourself.
Grocery shopping is my happy place, and so is shopping for anything else! Hence #7… budgeting…
Be different, god chose all of us to have a talent and purpose. Find that and run with it.
You can always go back home.
Kombucha is life.
Family really is everything. I am so thankful for my crazy loving family.
I love being a dog mama.
Don’t judge a book by its cover. You always hear that but with the way social media is now a days you see so much and think so much.
You can’t control everything.
Surround myself with like minded people.
Brunch is the best part of the day (on the weekend)
I love going to bed early. Sleep is so good for the soul.
Taking time for myself.
Be proud of who I am, who I have become and am still becoming. 20s are not easy. Everything happens for a reason.
My Dress : Lulus (only a few left)
Shoes: Target Comes in Black, Blue and Nude!
Rosé season means being outdoors, entertaining, with friends and family, all of these bottles are perfect for summer gatherings and are sure to be crowd pleasers. The great things about these bottle is they are all under $20!
Affordable, quality wine from the Loire Valley in France
Balanced rosé with refreshing acidity
Pairing Idea: Grilled Turkey Burger
Château Bonnet Rosé($13)
Blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon produced by Andre Lurton
Light bodied with food-friendly acidity
Pairing Idea: Grilled Vegetables
Josh Cellars Rosé ($15)
Blend of Barbera, Moscato and Syrah
This is a crisp rosé with fruity flavors of strawberry, peach and citrus
Pairing Idea: Seafood (shrimp cocktail, oysters, or steamed clams).
Rebel Rosé Cocktail
Add the following to a cocktail shaker:
4 oz Josh Rose
1.5 oz Redemption Bourbon
1 oz Licor 43 ( I personally like a little of Licor, so I only added 1/2oz.)
Pour over ice, top with a splash grapefruit juice, garnish with a grapefruit peel