Gifting beauty products is so fun, I have so many options I wanted to share with you all. Here are several options for your sisters, friends or even co- workers! I am sharing some of my fav skincare items, makeup and other great products.
Best Beauty Gift Guide 2019
- Dr. Dennis Gross peel pads are an investment but they are worth it. I use peel pads at least 2 times a week to exfoliate my skin and keep it glowing.
- The perfect gift for someone who loves a low maintenance trick on keeping your face youthful! This Uplift massaging beauty roller is something I use weekly while I sit and watch TV. It really is something you do not need to put effort into.
- Buxon lip sets are my go- to on during the work week and on the weekends. This would be the perfect set for your GF, step sisters, co- worker or heck for yourself 😉
- I USE THIS 5/7 DAYS of the week! The colors are perfect for any outfit and the applications is seamless. This Naked3 palette is hands down my fav!
- SUMMER FRIDAYS= DEWY skin goodness! I have been using this nightly, no need to wash it off until the morning. You will thank me later!
- Talk about throwback! This cute Caboodle is to die for, this would be the perfect gift for the girl that doesn’t know what to do with all her makeup! I mean how cute is the ROSE GOLD.
- FRANNY- OH how I love my mini fridge– I keep all things from masks, eye patches, teeth whiting gel and my ice roller in this bad boy!
- Eyeshadow brushes – everyone could use a fresh new set, let’s be honest!
- Blendy blend- ALERT these are under $10 and they rock my socks off. Okay- they aren’t like Sephora blenders if I am being honest but hey they do the job and you can’t beat the price!
- Scrunchies are trending and these ones are great to sleep in without damaging your hair.
- Number 1 on my Christmas list this Starry eyes to Hypnotize eyeshadow palette is to die for. This combination of colors are stunning.
- Another item on my list is this blender dryer– it seems practical and cute to put in our new master bathroom.
- DAMN GIRL– I have been loving this mascara lately! If you are looking to replace yours or try a new one!
Happy shopping for those beauty lovers- see below even more options to shop from!
Leave a Reply