Today on Fox 4, I shared the perfect gifts to give to your loved ones who love to host! Below you will see items ranging from $8-$50! These are perfect gifts for the bakers in your family and mixologists!
At Home Mixologist- Gift
MAKO Shot Glass Tray, $10, MAKOBarware.com
- Forgot to freeze your Vodka? Keep the Shot Glass Ice Tray in your freezer and you’ll never have to struggle through a warm shot again
- Makes four ice shot glasses
MAKO Coasters – $6
- Set of 4 cork coasters with dipped designs
- Naturally, soft material won’t scratch surfaces
Perfect Gift for the Baker in the family!
Taylor Weighing Bowl Scale, $49.95,SurLaTable.com
· 8 cup capacity brushed stainless steel bowl is perfect for weighing and mixing
· Bowl is contoured for easy, mess-free pouring
· Scale can also be used without the bowl
· 11 lb capacity weighs 0.1 oz increments
Chef’n Sweet Sheet 3-in-1 Baking Sheet, $19.99, Chefn.com
- Serves as a baking sheet, silicone mat and cooling rack all in one!
- Square inch grid works as spacing aid
- Dishwasher safe
Rabbit Insulated Wine Tote – $8 www.rabbitwine.com/
· Insulating Neoprene Keeps Wine Cold for Up to 4-Hours
· Fits on 25oz/750mL Wine Bottles and 22oz/651mL Beer Bottles
· Stretches to Fit Champagne Bottles
· Comfortable Carrying Handle
· Stores Flat, Machine Washable
NEW! Josh Cellars North Coast Reserve, $19.99
Features aromas of fresh black cherries, black currant, rose petal, and roasted walnuts. The palate has rich flavors of black cherries, toasted hazelnuts, fresh sage, mocha, and subtle vanilla and oak flavors.
Thank you so much for tuning in to Fox 4 this morning! You won’t want to miss next month’s segment!
Leave a Reply