Over on Instagram stories I shared a quick tutorial on how I do my makeup everyday. You can head here to see the tutorials just look for the highlight “Makeup Tutorial” and watch away! Below are the products I used.
I use the Super Serum + CBD from Hora which is super moisturizing but helps leave a nice natural glow look. (Use Code: Mika at checkout for FREE SHIPPING) This is something I also use at night as as serum it helps with acne.
The foundation I use is a medium/ full coverage but I honestly do not feel as if it is “full coverage” it is light and the more you add to your face it will become full coverage. I throw this on practically everyday and it does not feel thick at all. (Color- Creme)
Concealer: I LOVE Tarte’s tape shape and I use the shade “Light”. This has to be my go- to and my favorite concealer of all time. Some may say it a little heavy but I have naturally dark circles so I have found that this is what works best for me!
I apply the translucent powder under my eyes and in the problem areas that need to “bake” meaning to settle the makeup a little longer so it does not come off. The translucent powder also leaves a nice matte finish on the areas you highlight with it. I use this after I am finished to set my makeup.
Lately this palette has been my go- to. I have hazel eyes and I really feel like it makes my eyes pop and I love all the blush tones.
Eyeliner: I have used this eyeliner I think since I was in 8th grade- NO LIE. It is from the drugstore and has a price that is hard to beat and is super easy to apply with the tip is has.
Recently I have been working on growing out my eyebrows and the product I have been using to fill them in has worked like a charm. I use the color (blonde) This is a drugstore product that has a good price on it as well.
Mascara: I have very sensitive eyes when it comes to mascara so this mascara has been a go-to that has really lasted all day without flaking.
Blush: I recently started exploring this brand and really have enjoyed the consistency and the quality. The price is worth it for sure!
This weekend is the Sephora’s beauty insider event- I feel like it came so quickly?! I ran to Sephora to pick up some goodies that have been on my list. I thought I would share some things I’m buying from the sale and some things that are still on my wishlist! Did you know you could use your code a couple different ways? You can purchase in the store as many times as you please but only once online. The sale ends tomorrow, Monday- September 3rd!
MY SEPHORA WISH LIST
Boy oh boy I have had my eyes on this Phyto-Retinol Serum by Biossance which is a natural alternative to retinol and I love that you can use it on your under-eye without drying it out. So many great products that are on my wish list. Lately, I have been focusing on my dark dry, and puffy under eyes. I am all about these eye patches to help depuff and moisturize that area. I am going to try the Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-tox Hydra Gel Eye Patches!
Hair-wise- I can’t wait to get my hands on the Olaplex– I have heard such great things about this hair mask. Since having blonde hair it gets very dry and especially after getting it colored, I like a good mask! This product will be in my basket. Take a look at my top picks below!
Good Morning and thank you for tuning in to my segment! If you missed it well your still in luck! I am sharing a full recap on the products that I talked about how to beat the August heat! All these products I am talking about are so easy to incorporate into your day-to- day lifestyle.
Bioderma Hydrabio Brume
● Provides a precise dose of refreshing cleansing water which soothes and enhances sensitive skin
● Perfect balance of mineral salts and trace elements makes this the perfect product for sensitive and dehydrated skin
● Relieves burning, itching, sunburn, razor burn and other irritations
● Instantly refreshes skin, and can also be used to remove makeup or remove excess product after facial treatments, masks, etc.
● Available for $14.90 at Beautylish.com
Embryolisse Eau de Beaute Rosamelis
● Refreshing alcohol-free toner, great for cooling off skin and reviving your skin in the AM or as a mid-day pick me up!
● Restores skin’s pH balance for a refreshed complexion
● Orange and witch hazel extracts minimize pores and brighten skin, while cornflower and rose extracts calm redness and soften skin
● Use after cleansing face, and follow with your favorite moisturizer
● Available at Dermstore.com for $35
Nerium Eye-V™ Moisture Boost Hydrogel Patches
● Instant remedy for stressed, fatigued or puffy eyes
● Patches feature ThermoReact technology and a host of ingredients to deliver a quick, cooling, quenching boost for an instant “eye lift” effect
● Sleek and translucent design makes Eye-V™ patches easy to wear while driving to work, walking your dog, or in-between meetings
● Use once a week to keep eyes fresh – can be stored in the fridge for optimal cooling effects
● Available at Nerium.com – $55 for a box of 5 sets of patches
Lancome Energie de Vie Illuminating & Anti-Fatigue Cooling Eye Gel
● Frosty roll-on applicator and cooling gel formula hydrates skin while eliminating signs of fatigue
● Features a frosty roll-on applicator with three steel rollerballs to instantly refresh, cool and wake up tired eyes
● Plumping crystalline gel breaks into water for an instantly cooling and hydrating effect
● The formula is specifically formulated to retain 60 times its weight in water, leaving skin ultra-hydrated for up to 24 hours
● Available at retailers nationwide for $39
Rustic MAKA Soothe Spray
● SOOTHE After Sun Spray goes beyond today’s standards of natural with the aim to first and foremost effectively nourish the body without any toxic ingredients
● SOOTHE harnesses the cooling power of Peppermint essential oil to cool sun-kissed skin on contact
● Organic Calendula calms the skin, while soothing Aloe hydrates and nourishes within
● Easy to use, no-fuss spray locks shut for no-spill storage in any travel bag
● Cruelty-free and made in the USA
● Available at RustikMAKA.com for $15.95
Happy Monday! What a beautiful weekend it was. This weather was all about layering for me. You know your weekend goes by way to fast when you think it is Saturday, Sunday morning…Whoops! Well today I am sharing with you my favorite trend (fringe crop jeans) from Tjmaxx and also what Makeup I am wearing.
I always loved a natural look and lately I have really been getting into makeup and watching tutorials. I will be sitting up in bed watching them late at night and Andrew will always tell me to go to bed! HA! I have had quit a bit of people asking me what products I use. To be honest I have been playing around with a few brands these past few months, this look does not include highlighter which I have recently been playing with a few ones I like that I will share soon 🙂
My skin is very sensitive so that is the main reason why I switch around to see what works best with my skin. Also with the seasons changing, of course you have to switch that up.
Below I have share what products I have used to accomplish this subtle look and light eye. I love a full coverage look but also when it looks natural. I by no means am a professional and am still learning. So for those of you who are newbies to the makeup bandwagon, follow along with me and we will learn together!