This weekend is the Sephora’s beauty insider event- I feel like it came so quickly?! I ran to Sephora to pick up some goodies that have been on my list. I thought I would share some things I’m buying from the sale and some things that are still on my wishlist! Did you know you could use your code a couple different ways? You can purchase in the store as many times as you please but only once online. The sale ends tomorrow, Monday- September 3rd!
MY SEPHORA WISH LIST
Boy oh boy I have had my eyes on this Phyto-Retinol Serum by Biossance which is a natural alternative to retinol and I love that you can use it on your under-eye without drying it out. So many great products that are on my wish list. Lately, I have been focusing on my dark dry, and puffy under eyes. I am all about these eye patches to help depuff and moisturize that area. I am going to try the Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-tox Hydra Gel Eye Patches!
Hair-wise- I can’t wait to get my hands on the Olaplex– I have heard such great things about this hair mask. Since having blonde hair it gets very dry and especially after getting it colored, I like a good mask! This product will be in my basket. Take a look at my top picks below!
Good Morning and thank you for tuning in to my segment! If you missed it well your still in luck! I am sharing a full recap on the products that I talked about how to beat the August heat! All these products I am talking about are so easy to incorporate into your day-to- day lifestyle.
Bioderma Hydrabio Brume
● Provides a precise dose of refreshing cleansing water which soothes and enhances sensitive skin
● Perfect balance of mineral salts and trace elements makes this the perfect product for sensitive and dehydrated skin
● Relieves burning, itching, sunburn, razor burn and other irritations
● Instantly refreshes skin, and can also be used to remove makeup or remove excess product after facial treatments, masks, etc.
● Available for $14.90 at Beautylish.com
Embryolisse Eau de Beaute Rosamelis
● Refreshing alcohol-free toner, great for cooling off skin and reviving your skin in the AM or as a mid-day pick me up!
● Restores skin’s pH balance for a refreshed complexion
● Orange and witch hazel extracts minimize pores and brighten skin, while cornflower and rose extracts calm redness and soften skin
● Use after cleansing face, and follow with your favorite moisturizer
● Available at Dermstore.com for $35
Nerium Eye-V™ Moisture Boost Hydrogel Patches
● Instant remedy for stressed, fatigued or puffy eyes
● Patches feature ThermoReact technology and a host of ingredients to deliver a quick, cooling, quenching boost for an instant “eye lift” effect
● Sleek and translucent design makes Eye-V™ patches easy to wear while driving to work, walking your dog, or in-between meetings
● Use once a week to keep eyes fresh – can be stored in the fridge for optimal cooling effects
● Available at Nerium.com – $55 for a box of 5 sets of patches
Lancome Energie de Vie Illuminating & Anti-Fatigue Cooling Eye Gel
● Frosty roll-on applicator and cooling gel formula hydrates skin while eliminating signs of fatigue
● Features a frosty roll-on applicator with three steel rollerballs to instantly refresh, cool and wake up tired eyes
● Plumping crystalline gel breaks into water for an instantly cooling and hydrating effect
● The formula is specifically formulated to retain 60 times its weight in water, leaving skin ultra-hydrated for up to 24 hours
● Available at retailers nationwide for $39
Rustic MAKA Soothe Spray
● SOOTHE After Sun Spray goes beyond today’s standards of natural with the aim to first and foremost effectively nourish the body without any toxic ingredients
● SOOTHE harnesses the cooling power of Peppermint essential oil to cool sun-kissed skin on contact
● Organic Calendula calms the skin, while soothing Aloe hydrates and nourishes within
● Easy to use, no-fuss spray locks shut for no-spill storage in any travel bag
● Cruelty-free and made in the USA
● Available at RustikMAKA.com for $15.95
Happy Monday! What a beautiful weekend it was. This weather was all about layering for me. You know your weekend goes by way to fast when you think it is Saturday, Sunday morning…Whoops! Well today I am sharing with you my favorite trend (fringe crop jeans) from Tjmaxx and also what Makeup I am wearing.
I always loved a natural look and lately I have really been getting into makeup and watching tutorials. I will be sitting up in bed watching them late at night and Andrew will always tell me to go to bed! HA! I have had quit a bit of people asking me what products I use. To be honest I have been playing around with a few brands these past few months, this look does not include highlighter which I have recently been playing with a few ones I like that I will share soon 🙂
My skin is very sensitive so that is the main reason why I switch around to see what works best with my skin. Also with the seasons changing, of course you have to switch that up.
Below I have share what products I have used to accomplish this subtle look and light eye. I love a full coverage look but also when it looks natural. I by no means am a professional and am still learning. So for those of you who are newbies to the makeup bandwagon, follow along with me and we will learn together!
You guys I have some thick hair and am currently in the process of trying to grow it out so lets just say doing my hair sometimes is not fun! Lately though I have been really getting into styling it more, rather than just curling it or straightening it! I found out that by curling it so often I was damaging my hair so much. Because it’s summer time I know we all like to throw it up or do something simple but yet cute to make a statement! This is been my favorite go to summer hair style. To accomplish those little wave curls I simply used my straightener!
Today my hair still had some curl it in so I am now wearing it in high pony! I don’t wash my hair that often… I know it sounds gross but I notice my hair way healthier after 3-4 days not washing it! I use a really awesome Dry shampoo I shared with you guys a few posts ago! I know some of you are thinking well does she shower?! OF COURSE! I just put my hair is a cute cap and do my thang! ( I follow plenty of other bloggers/ friends that also don’t clean their hair for a lot longer )
I am thinking about starting some tutorials on hair and just simply sharing more videos on my blog! What do y’all think?! Let me know what you want to see!!