I feel like this year is going to be the best one yet- let’s be honest I think I say that every year! I felt so special last weekend on my birthday, thanks to all of you.
I planned out the entire weekend with family and friends.
We went to such a beautiful spot for dinner 1889 Pizza Napoletana with family. You guys this restaurant is so trendy and delicious (of course I forgot to take pictures of the 7 pizza’s we ordered! I promise if you go here you will not be disappointed.
I am so blessed to be surrounded by great friends and family. I wish for nothing but good health and to be surrounded by even more love this year. Thank you all for making me feel so loved and thank you to those who helped me celebrate the entire weekend.
My hopes for my 26th year on this earth:
- Great health
- Creating more friendships and meeting new people.
- Focusing more on myself and things that make me happy.
- Not letting fear get in the way of things that I have been wanting to do.
- Read More.
- Less screen time.
- Attending more events to better myself as a creative and as a person.
- Getting closer to god.
- Taking more meaningful trips.
- Documenting more day to day events.
Balloons- Pink Antler Studio
Leave a Reply