I hope y’all had a great Easter weekend! I have been trying very hard to set a shopping limit for myself monthly and that includes finding good deals. When I spot good savings I always want to share with you guys.
When was the last time you shopped at Abercrombie and Fitch? I can’t tell you the last time I shopped there or walked in their store… but as of lately I have had my eyes on some trendy layering pieces for this Spring. Everything online is currently 50% and today is the last day! I am sharing with you guys what I got from this awesome sale.
I have always been a firm believer that a mini get-away is good for the soul and I always tell others that but never really do it for myself. Well, I finally did a couple weeks back. Andrew and I went to Nebraska for a one night stay at the Graduate Hotel. Our minds were blown by how unique this hotel was. Just walking in you were greeted with kind staff and bright decor. The Graduate Hotels reside in the most dynamic university towns across the country.
When we got to our room we probably spent about 15 minutes noticing all the little quirks the room had. The interior designer of this hotel did not miss a beat.
The main lobby was to die for. I have never been in awe when walking into a hotel until I walked into the Graduate.
I wanted to bring this emerald green couch home. I noticed the cornhusk drapes (Nebraska Cornhuskers) so cool seeing the Lincoln traditions being incorporated into these rooms. We were obsessed with this couch if you couldn’t tell!
How groovy is this pool, it makes me want to buy a high waisted bathing suit, throw my hair up in a tall bun and kick back and relax with a big pair of sunglasses on! Ha!
When I walked in to see all the bright pastels my heart was so happy. Sad news, I forgot my swimsuit we realized as we were running through our list of things when we were on the road. That just gives us an excuse to go back this summer!
Thank you Graduate Hotel for the accommodations on our one night stay- the staff was superb. Andrew and I had a blast, we will be back again!
If you are looking for a good get-away but not too far from home, I can’t say this enough, stay at the Graduate. They have several different locations including Lincoln- Nebraska, Ann Arbor- Michigan, Chicago just to name a few. You can check out their website here Graduate Hotel to book your trip to the one closest to you.
I love a good sweater, especially when it is affordable and comfy! I have linked some affordable cozy sweaters/ cardigans below that I know you are going to just love!
Early this week I asked you all to send me questions that you want to know about Andrew and I. Whether that be about us individually you want to know, or about our relationship in general! We are excited to film this video. We had plans to do it around Christmas but this gal got sick so we have postponed it to this weekend! If you have any last minute questions, comment below questions or feel free to shoot me an email as well to email@example.com! We want to hear from you 🙂
We love that you guys want to hear more about us and we look forward to sharing our story <3 Have a happy Tuesday!
Good Morning and thank you for tuning in to my segment! If you missed it well your still in luck! I am sharing a full recap on the products that I talked about how to beat the August heat! All these products I am talking about are so easy to incorporate into your day-to- day lifestyle.
Bioderma Hydrabio Brume
● Provides a precise dose of refreshing cleansing water which soothes and enhances sensitive skin
● Perfect balance of mineral salts and trace elements makes this the perfect product for sensitive and dehydrated skin
● Relieves burning, itching, sunburn, razor burn and other irritations
● Instantly refreshes skin, and can also be used to remove makeup or remove excess product after facial treatments, masks, etc.
● Available for $14.90 at Beautylish.com
Embryolisse Eau de Beaute Rosamelis
● Refreshing alcohol-free toner, great for cooling off skin and reviving your skin in the AM or as a mid-day pick me up!
● Restores skin’s pH balance for a refreshed complexion
● Orange and witch hazel extracts minimize pores and brighten skin, while cornflower and rose extracts calm redness and soften skin
● Use after cleansing face, and follow with your favorite moisturizer
● Available at Dermstore.com for $35
Nerium Eye-V™ Moisture Boost Hydrogel Patches
● Instant remedy for stressed, fatigued or puffy eyes
● Patches feature ThermoReact technology and a host of ingredients to deliver a quick, cooling, quenching boost for an instant “eye lift” effect
● Sleek and translucent design makes Eye-V™ patches easy to wear while driving to work, walking your dog, or in-between meetings
● Use once a week to keep eyes fresh – can be stored in the fridge for optimal cooling effects
● Available at Nerium.com – $55 for a box of 5 sets of patches
Lancome Energie de Vie Illuminating & Anti-Fatigue Cooling Eye Gel
● Frosty roll-on applicator and cooling gel formula hydrates skin while eliminating signs of fatigue
● Features a frosty roll-on applicator with three steel rollerballs to instantly refresh, cool and wake up tired eyes
● Plumping crystalline gel breaks into water for an instantly cooling and hydrating effect
● The formula is specifically formulated to retain 60 times its weight in water, leaving skin ultra-hydrated for up to 24 hours
● Available at retailers nationwide for $39
Rustic MAKA Soothe Spray
● SOOTHE After Sun Spray goes beyond today’s standards of natural with the aim to first and foremost effectively nourish the body without any toxic ingredients
● SOOTHE harnesses the cooling power of Peppermint essential oil to cool sun-kissed skin on contact
● Organic Calendula calms the skin, while soothing Aloe hydrates and nourishes within
● Easy to use, no-fuss spray locks shut for no-spill storage in any travel bag
● Cruelty-free and made in the USA
● Available at RustikMAKA.com for $15.95