Good Morning and thank you for tuning in to my segment! If you missed it well your still in luck! I am sharing a full recap on the products that I talked about how to beat the August heat! All these products I am talking about are so easy to incorporate into your day-to- day lifestyle.
Bioderma Hydrabio Brume
● Provides a precise dose of refreshing cleansing water which soothes and enhances sensitive skin
● Perfect balance of mineral salts and trace elements makes this the perfect product for sensitive and dehydrated skin
● Relieves burning, itching, sunburn, razor burn and other irritations
● Instantly refreshes skin, and can also be used to remove makeup or remove excess product after facial treatments, masks, etc.
● Available for $14.90 at Beautylish.com
Embryolisse Eau de Beaute Rosamelis
● Refreshing alcohol-free toner, great for cooling off skin and reviving your skin in the AM or as a mid-day pick me up!
● Restores skin’s pH balance for a refreshed complexion
● Orange and witch hazel extracts minimize pores and brighten skin, while cornflower and rose extracts calm redness and soften skin
● Use after cleansing face, and follow with your favorite moisturizer
● Available at Dermstore.com for $35
Nerium Eye-V™ Moisture Boost Hydrogel Patches
● Instant remedy for stressed, fatigued or puffy eyes
● Patches feature ThermoReact technology and a host of ingredients to deliver a quick, cooling, quenching boost for an instant “eye lift” effect
● Sleek and translucent design makes Eye-V™ patches easy to wear while driving to work, walking your dog, or in-between meetings
● Use once a week to keep eyes fresh – can be stored in the fridge for optimal cooling effects
● Available at Nerium.com – $55 for a box of 5 sets of patches
Lancome Energie de Vie Illuminating & Anti-Fatigue Cooling Eye Gel
● Frosty roll-on applicator and cooling gel formula hydrates skin while eliminating signs of fatigue
● Features a frosty roll-on applicator with three steel rollerballs to instantly refresh, cool and wake up tired eyes
● Plumping crystalline gel breaks into water for an instantly cooling and hydrating effect
● The formula is specifically formulated to retain 60 times its weight in water, leaving skin ultra-hydrated for up to 24 hours
● Available at retailers nationwide for $39
Rustic MAKA Soothe Spray
● SOOTHE After Sun Spray goes beyond today’s standards of natural with the aim to first and foremost effectively nourish the body without any toxic ingredients
● SOOTHE harnesses the cooling power of Peppermint essential oil to cool sun-kissed skin on contact
● Organic Calendula calms the skin, while soothing Aloe hydrates and nourishes within
● Easy to use, no-fuss spray locks shut for no-spill storage in any travel bag
● Cruelty-free and made in the USA
● Available at RustikMAKA.com for $15.95
Who doesn’t love a comfy casual outfit! I love dressing up or dressing down a basic solid color dress and of course pairing it with my go to shoes Keds!
How fun is this jean hat! I recently got it from Shop Scoobie! They had a various amount of fun colors and materials. Lets talk about this dress also with the pop of color, I have always struggled with figuring out what color is “my” color. I’ve always been told mustard yellow and orange is not for blondes and blah blah blah! I don’t believe that anyone can tell you what is and what is not your color! My tip of the night is go bold or go HOME! Color is in and so are risks, try new things you will never know until you try.
Speaking of trying new things, going on TV was such a fun experience for me and my blog Layers and Lipstick! I would have to say I am still at a loss of words from all the love and encouragement I received that was truly inspiring. Again, thank you all for tuning it. If you still missed it head on over to my Facebook page Layers and Lipstick (<click) and you can find it there! 🙂
I am so ready for the weekend! Andrew is headed to Chicago and I have booked up my weekend with multiple coffee dates with some good friends, a food truck and wine night, and of course a long to-do list!
Don’t get me wrong I love living with Andrew and seeing his sweet face everyday but I am kind of excited to have the house to myself. That means catching up on laundry, cleaning my office, catching up on OITNB and many more little things.
Good Morning and thank you all for tuning in this morning and wathincg me on FOX 4!! I had a blast sharing with you all how I incorporate these fun products in my summer routine! If you have any questions please feel free to email me!
Below is where you can find out more information on the products that were seen on TV! Enjoy.
COOLA Eco-Luxe SPF 50 Guava Mango Sunscreen Spray
Easy spray-on application
Broad spectrum SPF 50 protection
Anti-aging anti-oxidant infused spray that nourishes and hydrates skin
70%+ filled with certified organic ingredients such as cucumber, algae, and strawberry extracts
Happy Hump Day! Who is ready for a long holiday weekend? I sure am… I know people are going to be hitting the roads here soon to travel for the Holiday weekend. So I wanted to share with you my current playlist. I love a good playlist along with a car ride, whether that is a long one or short one! Scroll below to see some of my favorite hits I am sharing.
Below I am sharing this outfit also, the exact same shoes <3 Similar overalls and basic black tee!
MEMORIAL DAY PLAYLIST
Hometown Girl// Josh Tuner
Feel Good // Gryffin, Illenium, Daya,
Bad Liar// Selena Gomez
Getting Over You// Jacking Lee
The One// The Chainsmokers
Electric Touch// A R I Z O N A
Portland, Maine// Donovan Woods
The Cure// Lady Gaga
Overload// Life of Dillon
America’s Sweetheart// Elle King
Despacito- Remix// Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Justin Bieber
Now or Never// Halsey
First// David Fanning
All of Me// Devin Dawson
I Love You// Axwell
What If// Adam Friedman
Perfect// Ed Sheeran
Our Love// Judah & the Lion
Blue Tacoma// Russell Dickerson
That’s What I Like// Bruno Mars
I Miss You// Grey, Bahari
All Time Low// Jon Bellion
Hold You Back// Ryan Hurd
What Ifs// Kane Brown