Good Morning! Thank you so much for tuning in this morning on KSHB 41.
Here is recap of the Rosé you can find and also fun pairing ideas and the Rosé Rebel Cocktail recipe!
Rosé season means being outdoors, entertaining, with friends and family, all of these bottles are perfect for summer gatherings and are sure to be crowd pleasers. The great things about these bottle is they are all under $20!
Sauvion Rosé ($11)
- Affordable, quality wine from the Loire Valley in France
- Balanced rosé with refreshing acidity
- Pairing Idea: Grilled Turkey Burger
Château Bonnet Rosé ($13)
- Blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon produced by Andre Lurton
- Light bodied with food-friendly acidity
- Pairing Idea: Grilled Vegetables
Josh Cellars Rosé ($15)
- Blend of Barbera, Moscato and Syrah
- This is a crisp rosé with fruity flavors of strawberry, peach and citrus
- Pairing Idea: Seafood (shrimp cocktail, oysters, or steamed clams).
Rebel Rosé Cocktail
- Add the following to a cocktail shaker:
- 4 oz Josh Rose
- 1.5 oz Redemption Bourbon
- 1 oz Licor 43 ( I personally like a little of Licor, so I only added 1/2oz.)
- Pour over ice, top with a splash grapefruit juice, garnish with a grapefruit peel
For more tips, visit www.WineFix.com