Happy New Year Lovies! I always love when the New Year comes along, it’s a great excuse to set the reset button and start fresh. Do the things you didn’t do last year and do new things that better yourself.
I hope you all had such a great Christmas and NYE! We had such a fun time, with Ice skating and some yummy sushi.
I am not one to make New Year resolutions, but I am one to set goals for myself every new year. I think it’s really important to set goals and succeed at them. It always makes me feel accomplished. I wanted to share with you all just a few of my new year resolutions.
- Do more things that make me happy.
- Drink more water.
- Go on more adventures this year.
- Take a whole day off from tech.
- Cook more at home ( Andrew got me Chrissy Tiegen’s Cook Book, Cravings. Lets just say WOW! I can’t wait to start using those recipes.
- Organize my closet.
- Create more content of my life through videos.
- Take more photos of my life.
- Walk more with Luther Nash.
- Write more cards.
- Stay Active.
- Be more intentional.
Those are just a few things that I am challenging myself to do this new year. We can get caught up in our day- to – day lives, and not take time to do things that we really want to do. We simply just need to make more time.
Have a great Tuesday! I hope you challenge yourself to make some goals for yourself this year.
Ombre Poncho// Sole Society