You guessed right, today is my birthday! The big 2-5, I feel like I literally just got use to saying I was 24. I have heard more times than not that this year is going to be the best one yet, or either I am going to have a mid life crisis. Whatever god throws at me I think I will be okay. Hey! I get to rent a car hassle free also I have heard, ha! Be sure to keep scrolling to find out more about the birthday girl. Below I am sharing 25 lessons I have learned in the last year. (Dress and Shoes Linked Below)
Twenty- Five is a year to challenge myself to really look at life with purpose. I find myself getting caught up in planning my future I forget to be in the moment. I get anxiety just thinking about it. We all are guilty of this. Yes we need to plan for the future in a way but my goodness I find myself focusing on that more that anything.
I AM OBSSESSED WITH THESE SHOES.
25 things I learned upon turning 25!
- Take care of yourself first, your mind, body and soul.
- Never settle.
- Surround yourself with people who love you, respect you and value you.
- Some people just really suck.
- Good things happen when you work your butt off!
- When a new opportunity comes you way, take it. You never know until you try.
- Saving money is hard! One of my goals is to improve my budgeting habits.
- Never be afraid to ask, the worst thing they will say is no.
- Find time to just have fun!
- Don’t waste your time on something you don’t like. Life is way to short.
- Fine peace within yourself.
- Grocery shopping is my happy place, and so is shopping for anything else! Hence #7… budgeting…
- Be different, god chose all of us to have a talent and purpose. Find that and run with it.
- You can always go back home.
- Kombucha is life.
- Anxiety sucks.
- Family really is everything. I am so thankful for my crazy loving family.
- I love being a dog mama.
- Don’t judge a book by its cover. You always hear that but with the way social media is now a days you see so much and think so much.
- You can’t control everything.
- Surround myself with like minded people.
- Brunch is the best part of the day (on the weekend)
- I love going to bed early. Sleep is so good for the soul.
- Taking time for myself.
- Be proud of who I am, who I have become and am still becoming. 20s are not easy. Everything happens for a reason.
My Dress : Lulus (only a few left)
Shoes: Target Comes in Black, Blue and Nude!
Leave a Reply