Did you sign up for your work “Secret Santa” and struggling to find the perfect gift under $25? Well you are in luck! I have put together some fun things, for the gals in the office and the men. Check them out below!
Best Co- Worker Gift Guide Under $25
- Organization is KEY at work, so it should be? This whiteboard calendar is the perfect gift for someone who likes to stay organized or heck who needs to get it together!
- Lip kit set– these are great for any gal to just keep at her desk to freshen up! Ill be honest I have two of these at my desk!
- Nothing says your professional like a card holder at your desk this one I love because it can be for a guy or a gal!
- Leather card holder– I personally bought this for myself! I love having this in my purse or bag pack when I attend events I look more professional when I pull this out rather than a stack of cards!
- Want to know someones mood each day? Get them these mood cards! I love when I see these at a desk, great for that co- worker you never can understand ;0
- Looking for a fun game? Cards Against Humanity is a hilarious game good for that co- worker who is the jokester!
- Co- workers that get worked up? Get them the “Dammit Doll” they can take their anger out on that!
- The girly girl co- worker, this Ouai Set is a great starter kit for someone who appreciates beauty products!
- Coffee lovers– anyone who loves coffee loves a good coffee mug!
- HYDRATE- everyone needs to stay hydrated during the work day. That is one thing I sometimes forget to do! A trendy water bottle is a great gift for anyone.
- Girly girl- another one for that gal who likes to have her nails done. This set has the perfect colors for the holiday’s!