We all know I love to spoil Mr. Luther Nash every day but Christmas is a great way to add those “extra” things to your Christmas list for your sweet pup.
BEST DOG GIFT GUIDE 2019
- Does your dog have anxiety? Anxious? I recently found this adorable dog snuggle toy . Luther gets anxious in some situations but at home he is so comfortable so I am not sure if this would be something for him. I think it would be great for dogs in the car as they travel and for dogs that get anxious when you leave them home!
- CLEAN FREAKS- this is for you! For the dogs that shed this handheld vacuum is the perfect gift for those dogs that shed in the car or at home!
- Traveling for the holidays? We use this water dispenser on walks, and when we travel with Luther. I love that it is mess FREE!
- Everyone loves SOCKS and what better socks to rock than your dog on your feet!
- Does your dog need to slow down eating? Luther was eating his food so fast that he would end up puking so we ended up buying this “maze” feeder to help him slow down.
- Interactive dog toy– I have this on our list to get Luther for Christmas. I think it looks so entertaining!
- I pulled the trigger on the Furbo Dog Camera! This Christmas Luther/ we will be getting this fun yet smart toy. I can’t wait to utilized this while I am at work and when we are away.
- This therapeutic handheld massager is something I think Luther will LOVE. He loves massages so why not try this. It has great reviews.
- SPOIL your pup! Stella And Chewy are probably Luther’s favorite treats. Once in a while we get these smelly/ meaty treats for Luther. We have been training him to stop barking so these are the treats that we train him with. He loves the lamb but they have several other flavors.
- Cozy + Cute, drew is against Luther having a bed because he loves the couch, blankets and sleeps with us! But this bed I feel like he would really like because it is all those things he likes! I plan on getting him this one after our room is finished!
- Crate- Luther use to love car rides and I am not sure what happened changed but as he has gotten older he prefers a save place for him and this crate is breathable, stylish and affordable.
- Interactive treat snuffle mat– I thought this looked cute and fun for Luther and other dogs. It says it is durable but I am sure if you have a dog that is aggressive with toys this may not be for them. But it says it is but just a warning. I love that it is washable as well!
ADD TO FAVORITES