Happy Birthday Luther Nash. I cannot believe you are one already, where has the time gone?
Words really can’t describe how much I love this little man. I never thought I would be that crazy dog mom, well I am now.
A few things about Luther:
- He comes from Nashville, TN (hence Luther Nash)
- His mom and dad are Holly & Winston
- He loves belly rubs
- Would eat peanut butter all day if we let him
- loves to play catch
- enjoys dancing
- hogs the bed
- loves to play with Blake
- enjoys trips to Michigan
- Not a huge fan of water but has went in the lake and pool last summer
- He gets jealous when drew gives me attention (super protective)
- loves to chase birds and squirrels
- loves to go to daycare and play with all his little/ big friends
I went and got him this adorable party hat from Pink Antlers Studio where the kind gal made him the number one and put it on the top! She went out of her way, and I thought that was so sweet of her.
We got Luther’s sweet treats from Three Dog Bakery Leawood. If you are looking for a quick place to pick up your dog a fun treat head there. They also have many treats and toys.
Leave a Reply